- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Explain giving reasons.
(a) Balanced diet is necessary for maintaining healthy body.
(b) Health of an organism depends upon the surrounding environmental conditions.
(c) Our surrounding area should be free stagnant water.
(d) Social harmony and good economic conditions are necessary for good health.
(a) Balanced diet is necessary for maintaining a healthy body because it provides adequate amounts of the nutrients necessary for good health.
Without balanced nutrition, your body is more prone to disease, infection, fatigue, and low performance. Children who don\'t get enough healthy foods may face growth and developmental problems, poor academic performance, and frequent infections.
A balanced diet contains differing kinds of foods in certain quantities and proportions so that the requirement of calories, proteins, minerals, vitamins, and alternative nutrients is met adequately.
A healthful, balanced diet includes foods from these five groups: vegetables; fruits; grains; protein; dairy.
(b) A complete state of physical, mental, and social of a human is defined as health; whereas the complete state of physical, mental, and social well-being is defined as good health. Therefore, the good health of an organism
(i) Healthy physical, mental and social well-being.
(ii) Hygienic and clean surroundings and environment are required.
(c) Our surrounding area should be free of stagnant water because mosquitoes easily breed in the accumulated water. If the surrounding area is free of water, mosquitoes will not be able to breed and their population gets restricted. It will prevent the spread of insect-borne diseases.
(d) Social harmony and good economic conditions are necessary for good health because a complete state of physical, mental, and social well-being is necessary for overall health. Hygienic and clean surroundings and environment are required for an individual\'s health.
- What is B-tree and explain the reasons for using it (DBMS)?
- What is the best and healthy diet plan for increasing height in children?
- What are the compulsory foods to eat every day for healthy diet and glowing skin?
- In MySQL, how does the precedence of ! operator in comparison with NOT operator depends upon HIGH_NOT_PRECEDENCE SQL mode?
- Can the father’s diet affect his child’s health?
- What is a ketogenic diet?
- Why is feedback necessary for good business?
- What is the standard body for conventions of research writing?
- The Best Reasons for Facebook Passion
- Reasons for a C++ program crash
- Is the latest WHO report an alarming bell for Indians in terms of our health?
- Why is social reputation necessary for the scientific community people?
- Why eating the raw food is bad for health?
- Is drinking salty water good for health?
- What are the reasons for using EAI?
- Is eating sweet corn for breakfast good for health?