- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Petroleum was formed from organisms
(a) living on the land
(b) living on the plants
(c) living in the sea
(d) living on the rocks
Correct Answer: (c) living in the sea
Explanation: Petroleum was formed by the decomposition of the remains of tiny plants and animals buried under the sea millions of years ago.
- Does vastu really effects the people living in the house?
- What is the significance of Great Living Chola Temples?
- What is the Sudarshan Kriya of the Art of Living organization all about?
- What are the most important life lessons did you learn from traveling and living abroad?
- Why a living person sinks and a dead person floats in water?
- Find the Number of Triangles Formed from a Set of Points on Three Lines using C++
- Despite working/living in one company/community why does it happen that two people don't speak to each other without any specific reason?
- Who was the first person on Earth according to Hindu mythology?
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Why is the atmosphere much rarer on the moon than on the earth?
- What are the threats on the Internet?
- Apply CSS on a table cell based on the content in SAPUI5
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Create a powerful occurrence on the web
- Return a 2-D array with ones on the diagonal and zeros elsewhere in Numpy