- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following is not likely to cause tsunami?
$(a)$. A major nuclear explosion under sea
$(c)$. Volcanic eruption
A tsunami is a result of occurring disturbance under the sea. Due to this internal disturbance powerful sea waves get generated resulting in Tsunami.
A tsunami is not caused by a volcanic eruption, earthquake, or lighting.
So, option $(a)$ is correct.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Python a += b is not always a = a + b
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Find the multiple of x which is closest to a^b in C++
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- Find all pairs (a,b) and (c,d) in array which satisfy ab = cd in C++
- Find ΔX which is added to numerator and denominator both of fraction (a/b) to convert it to another fraction (c/d) in C++
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- C++ program to find ΔX which is added to numerator and denominator both of fraction (a/b) to convert it to another fraction (c/d)
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python
- What is the largest earthquake in the world?
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++