- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The movement of the earth’s plates causes
When the earth’s plates brush past one another or undergo collision, causes an earthquake. An earthquake can cause huge damage to buildings, dams, etc.
So, option $(c)$ is correct.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- What is Bitcoin’s Lightning Network?
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- What is the largest earthquake in the world?
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- What are the causes of Anorexia?
- What are the causes of Anomalies?
- Count triplet pairs (A, B, C) of points in 2-D space that satisfy the given condition in C++
- How do earthquakes affect the geography of the earth?
- Find the number of ways to divide number into four parts such that a = c and b = d in C++