- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which battle was Napoleon Bonaparte's greatest victory?
It is the Battle of Austerlitz which is also known as the Battle of three Emperors and is considered as Napoleon's greatest victory in history. The battle of Austerlitz which was held on Dec 5th, 1805 resulted in a tremendous victory for Napoleon.
He executed his complex and inexplicable war strategies where he had placed artillery, cavalry, and infantry accordingly in the battlefield. In spite of having lesser army than the enemies, he won over them with his strategy.
Valour Par Excellence
The Russo-Austrian force of 85,000 couldn’t let Napoleon’s courage down and he succeeded in enticing the emperors Francis I and Alexander I to fight in the battleground of his choice. Despite having a force of only 67,000 soldiers, Napoleon’s brilliant attempt of luring the enemy forces by feigning weakness made Russians and Austrians believe that they took a high ground.
French acted like they would retreat which made the enemy force fall into their trap, unknowingly. Then a sudden ambushing counter-strike by French stupefied them, which brought Napoleon a great victory over such a great force, where all the credit goes to his remarkable tactics.
- Which was the first battle in India fought with artillery?
- Why is Napoleon Bonaparte called a Great War strategist?
- Determine which Button was pressed in Tkinter
- Which British General was responsible for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
- Tahqiq-i-hind was a work of which foreign traveller?
- In which era, India was known as a golden bird and why?
- How to find out which process was killed by Linux OOM killer?
- Has there ever been a battle of books?
- Who was Cinderella and what's the story behind her shoes?
- How to know which key was pressed in a form input using jQuery?
- How do you find out which sequence number was assigned recently by MySQL AUTO_INCREMENT?
- Greatest common divisors in Python
- How to frame the report of the event which was conducted last week in our college?