- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the new age definition of feminism?
Feminism at its core is about getting equal opportunities for men and women. It is in the nature that men and women are biologically and physically different. It is also scientifically proven that women have more multitasking capacity than men. Given equal education, exposure and opportunities, women have proven that they are better decision makers.
The new age feminist does not demand to be treated in the same way as men are treated. They have changed their outlook and demands. They want the differences between men and women are recognized, understood, and accommodated for in the workplaces and even at homes.
The new age woman is not totally career minded. She wants to respect her feminity and want to enjoy the joy of motherhood. She wants to balance between both family and career. It is God's gift that only women can give birth. There is no way around it. Without women, society stops. Women are just advocating that they should not be punished for being women. They should not be worried to take maternity leave or work from home during the nursing stage of their children, with a fear of losing a promotion.
The new age feminist is not looking for equal treatment with men, but a recognition and respect in the workplace for being a woman.
- Who is a feminist? What is the ideology behind feminism?
- What is the Stone Age culture?
- What is the definition of a key currency?
- What is the best age to have kids?
- What is the definition of Hereditary and who Discovered it?
- What is Module Testing? (Definition, Examples)
- What is Kiting, Definition and Example?
- What is Definition, Formula & Types of Bond Pricing?
- What is Soak Testing? Definition, Meaning, Examples
- What is Parallel Testing? (Definition, Approach, Example)
- What is Pilot Testing? Definition, Meaning, Examples
- What is Sandwich Testing (Definition, Types, Examples)?
- What is System Testing? (Definition, Types, Examples)
- What is Cryptography? (Definition, Process, and Types)