- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What do you mean by a Framework? Name the types of framework available.
A framework is a set of rules, guidelines and best practices that are followed to get the desired results. A testing framework should have the features listed below:
Should support more than one browser.
Should run on multiple platforms.
Should run on multiple programming languages like Java, Python, C#, Ruby and so on.
Efficient handling of test data.
Test case creation and updating are easy and maintainable.
Provision for setting priority for each test case execution.
Efficient test report generation.
Proper test history maintenance for interpreting trends and analysis of execution results.
Integration with continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
Minimal manual intervention.
Increases efficiency and productivity.
Ensures efficient test code coverage.
The types of automation testing frameworks are listed below −
Keyword Driven Framework.
Data Driven Framework.
Behavior Driven Framework.
Hybrid Driven Framework.
Selenium can fusion with the following testing frameworks −
A good automation test framework ensures scalability and test code coverage.
- What do you mean by C++ Tokens?
- What do you mean by corporate culture?
- What do you mean by compliance specialist?
- What do you mean by Teen Stress?
- What do you mean by performance testing?
- What do you mean by a dynamic initialization of variables?
- What is a Pytest framework?
- What do you mean by timeOut in TestNG?
- What do you mean by Listeners in TestNG?
- What do you mean by glue in Cucumber?
- What do you mean by schedule in DBMS?
- What do you mean by congestion control algorithm?
- What do you mean by interfaces and services?
- What do you mean by Internet of Things (IoT) Gateways?