- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
For example, in plain JS, you have to manually update the DOM using DOM APIs for setting styles updating content, etc.
JS frameworks can help automate this repetitive task using features like 2-way binding and templating.
Frameworks have their own way of doing things. For example, Angular is a popular JS framework that comes with many features like dependency injection, routing, etc and has its own way of building an application using it. It is very different from the JS way of doing things. It uses Object-oriented programming and is mainly used by enterprises.
Other frameworks like react are more functional and do not have an opinionated way of doing things. They can be used as part of an application or as a whole for building the application.
- What is a Pytest framework?
- What is bootstrap and what is its use as a framework?
- What is (SPF) Sender Policy Framework?
- What is Computer Architecture as a Multilevel Hierarchical Framework?
- What is Data-Driven Testing? Learn to Create a Framework
- SAFe Methodology Tutorial: What is Scaled Agile Framework
- What is Scaled Agile Framework? SAFe Methodology Tutorial
- What do you mean by a Framework? Name the types of framework available.
- MongoDB aggregation framework match OR is possible?
- What is the Client-Server Framework for Parallel Applications in Computer Architecture?
- What is ASP.NET Core? Explain how it's different from the ASP.NET framework.