- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Html <script> tag
a) The <script> tag is used to define a client-side script.
b) The <script> tag contains scripting statements or an external script file.
<html> <body> <p id="tag"></p> var a = 1; <script> var b = 2; var c = a + b; document.getElementById("tag").innerHTML = c; </script> </body> </html>
var a = 1
For suppose, let the variable be declared inside the script tag.
<html> <body> <p id="tag"></p> <script> var a = 1; var b = 2; var c = a + b; document.getElementById("tag").innerHTML = c; </script> </body> </html>
- What the different types of JSTL tags are ?
- How many types of directive tags JSP supports?
- What are JSTL Core tags in JSP?
- What are JSTL formatting tags in JSP?
- What are the types of ICMP message types?
- What are the essential tags for an HTML Document?
- What are the types of Compilers?
- What are the types of Steganography?
- What are the types of Xylem?
- What are the types of autotrophs?