- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How many types of directive tags JSP supports?
A JSP directive affects the overall structure of the servlet class. It usually has the following form −
<%@ directive attribute = "value" %>
Directives can have a number of attributes which you can list down as key-value pairs and separated by commas.
The blanks between the @ symbol and the directive name, and between the last attribute and the closing %>, are optional.
There are three types of directive tag −
|S.No.||Directive & Description|
|1||<%@ page ... %>|
Defines page-dependent attributes, such as scripting language, error page, and buffering requirements.
|2||<%@ include ... %>|
Includes a file during the translation phase.
|3||<%@ taglib ... %>|
Declares a tag library, containing custom actions, used in the page
- What is the purpose of taglib directive in JSP?
- What are various attributes Of page directive in JSP?
- What is a page directive in JSP?
- What is a include directive in JSP?
- What is a taglib directive in JSP?
- Please share a running example of include directive in JSP
- Please share one example of using taglib directive in JSP
- What are JSTL formatting tags in JSP?
- What are JSTL Core tags in JSP?
- How many different types of eclipses are there?
- How many types of intent are in Android?
- How many types of JDBC Drivers are there?
- What the different types of JSTL tags are ?
- What are the different types of Transmission Line Supports?
- How to handle error object in JSP using JSTL tags?