- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the six foods that can be consumed while aiming for six-pack abs?
When answering such a question the assumption is that the questioner is also making the necessary physical effort which is the critical part of achieving six packs. The right food not just compliments the physical effort but is also necessary to achieve this goal. Hence, while planning the right diet to achieve the six-pack abs, list down the food items that you need to avoid altogether or cut down drastically.
Begin with greasy and oily junk food such as burgers, fried chicken, pizza, pastries and everything that adds calories. Since it's difficult to completely cut down on these, minimize their intake drastically. Here are the six foods that that will keep your flab in control −
Nuts − An assortment of nuts like almonds, cashews, walnuts, pistachios, and peanuts early in the morning is great. Nuts are not just a vital source of protein but are also rich in healthy fats and also control your appetite.
Pulses − They are a strong source of protein, iron and vitamin B and they constitute the staple diet of people all over India. All varieties of pulses are good but lentils (yellow masur) are particularly good.
Green Leafy Vegetables − Spinach (palak), fenugreek leaves (methi), mustard leaves (sarso), legumes (phaliyaan), radish leaves, French beans, spring onions, and ladyfingers among others are great sources of protein.
Fruits − Apple is the star of fruits and truly fits the saying - 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away'. In addition to that pears, guavas, oranges, and dates are excellent sources of vitamins and all-around nutrition.
Berries − Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and the rockstar of them all, the great Indian gooseberry (Amla) are a great source of vitamin C. Don't go on overdrive because they are tasty barring Amla which is sour. You could have chyawanprash instead of Amla.
Cereals − It's difficult to do away with cereals altogether but if you minimize your intake, neither whole wheat nor lean rice will aggravate your flab.
- What are the five foods I must avoid to have a six pack body?
- What are the six systems of Ancient Indian Philosophy?
- What are the foods that can help sleep well?
- What are the healthy weight gain foods for babies?
- What are the foods that are unsafe for your baby when he/she start eating solids?
- Roll a six-sided die 6000 times in Java
- Six-Phase Star Connection and Diametrical Connection of Transformers
- Which city is best for a Six Sigma Black Belt holders in India?
- Double-Delta Connection of Transformers – Three-to-Six Phase Transformation
- Double-Star Connection of Transformers – Three-to-Six Phase Transformation
- What are the famous street foods available in Mumbai?
- How do I calculate the date six months from the current date using the datetime Python module?
- What are the most harmful foods that we buy and eat every day, without knowing?
- What are the different wildcard characters that can be used with MySQL LIKE operator?