- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the six foods that can be consumed while aiming for six-pack abs?
When answering such a question the assumption is that the questioner is also making the necessary physical effort which is the critical part of achieving six packs. The right food not just compliments the physical effort but is also necessary to achieve this goal. Hence, while planning the right diet to achieve the six-pack abs, list down the food items that you need to avoid altogether or cut down drastically.
Begin with greasy and oily junk food such as burgers, fried chicken, pizza, pastries and everything that adds calories. Since it's difficult to completely cut down on these, minimize their intake drastically. Here are the six foods that that will keep your flab in control −
Nuts − An assortment of nuts like almonds, cashews, walnuts, pistachios, and peanuts early in the morning is great. Nuts are not just a vital source of protein but are also rich in healthy fats and also control your appetite.
Pulses − They are a strong source of protein, iron and vitamin B and they constitute the staple diet of people all over India. All varieties of pulses are good but lentils (yellow masur) are particularly good.
Green Leafy Vegetables − Spinach (palak), fenugreek leaves (methi), mustard leaves (sarso), legumes (phaliyaan), radish leaves, French beans, spring onions, and ladyfingers among others are great sources of protein.
Fruits − Apple is the star of fruits and truly fits the saying - 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away'. In addition to that pears, guavas, oranges, and dates are excellent sources of vitamins and all-around nutrition.
Berries − Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and the rockstar of them all, the great Indian gooseberry (Amla) are a great source of vitamin C. Don't go on overdrive because they are tasty barring Amla which is sour. You could have chyawanprash instead of Amla.
Cereals − It's difficult to do away with cereals altogether but if you minimize your intake, neither whole wheat nor lean rice will aggravate your flab.
- What are the five foods I must avoid to have a six pack body?
- What are the foods that can help sleep well?
- What are the six systems of Ancient Indian Philosophy?
- Six Sigma Vs Lean Six Sigma? Which Certification to Choose?
- Needs and Strategies for the Six Sigma Control Plan
- The Best Books to Read for Six Sigma Certification
- What are the foods that contain starch?
- Name Six Organ Systems.
- 5 Lean Six Sigma Principles for Quality Management Professional
- The places where the sun does not rise for six months and does not set for the other six months are(a) polar regions(b) equatorial regions(c) northern regions(d) southern regions
- What are the foods that are unsafe for your baby when he/she start eating solids?
- What are the healthy weight gain foods for babies?
- Find out the six digit smallest perfect square.
- Name at least six forms of energy.
- A six digit number, when divided by 7, gives a remainder of 2. Which of these can be added to the number so that the remainder becomes 0: