- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the approaches of Information Security Models?
A security model is a computer model which can be used to analyze and enforce security policies. It does not require some previous formation and it can be organized on the access right model or inspecting computing model or computation model.
A security model is a mechanism in which a security policy is produced. The development of this security policy is regulate to a definite setting or example of a policy.
A security policy depends upon authentication, but construct within the confines of a security model. For instance, it is designing a security model depends upon authentication and authorization. It can consider the 4-factor model of security, including authentication, authorization, availability, and reliability.
A security model makes the external component for the inspection of security issues in general, and provides the context for database application, including implementation and application.
Information security models bridge the gap among security policy declarations and it can represent which customer should have access to information. The operating system implementation which enables an administration to organize access control.
The models supports map analytical goals onto numerical relations that strengthen whichever implementation is definitely preferred. There are several approaches of information security models which are as follows −
No Security − In this fundamental method, the approach can be a decision to perform no security at all.
Security through obscurity − In this structure, a system is protected simply because nobody understand about its continuation and elements. This approach cannot operate for too long, as there are some methods an attacker can come to understand about it.
Hot Security − In this model, the security for every host is required separately. This is a secure approach, but the difficulty is that it cannot scale well. The difficulty and diversification of current sites/organizations creates the service even harder.
Network Security − Host security is complex to obtain as organizations become larger and develop into more diverse. In this approach, the target is to control network approach to multiple hosts and their services, instead of individual host security. This is a very effective and extensible model.
Information Systems Security (INFOSEC) − Security of information systems next to unauthorized access to or modification of data, whether in storage, processing, or transit, and against the denial of service to authorized users, addition those measures important to recognize, documents, and explanation such threats.
Technical Reference Model (TRM) − An element-driven, high-tech framework that represent the standards and technologies to provide and enable the delivery of service elements and capabilities. The important security framework that lies away from a business represented border, but provide its IA and IA-authorized products, its security position and its risk management plan.
- What are the terminologies of Information Security Models?
- What are the approaches of Risk Analysis in Information Security?
- What are the security services of Information Security?
- What are the aspects of Information Security?
- What are the Pillars of Information Security?
- What are the goals of Information Security?
- What are the services of Information Security?
- What are the types of Information Security?
- What are the security approaches for mobile database environment?
- What are the levels of database security in information security?
- What are the techniques of database security in information security?
- What are the basics of security metrics in information security?
- What are the classification of security attacks in information security?
- What are the types of security mechanism in information security?
- What are the Information Security Attack?