- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are some good uses of NEEM plant that you know?
Neem is a unique tree and the neem leaf is one of the most complex leaves you can find on our planet.
It acts as a good antibacterial cleanser.
Its leaves are good for our gums and treating gum infections.
Eating its leaves keeps us healthy and gives us a long and healthy life.
It destroys Bacillus and other germs of deadly diseases like malaria, leprosy, syphilis, jaundice.
It treats constipation.
It is a boon for blood purification too.
It is a good remedy for myopia.
It relieves the weariness of daily activities.
It is useful for cough removal.
It cures even some sorts of tumors.
Overall it is a wonder plant and one must use it either for oral consumption or boil its leaves and consume its water.
- Related Articles
- What are Petrochemicals? Write some uses.
- How does Neem plant helps to prevent diseases?
- What are some good educational activities for teenagers?
- What are some good Python Automation Project Ideas?
- What are some good Python examples for beginners?
- What are some features of Pandas in Python that you like or dislike?
- Good Fats vs. Bad Fats: All That You Want to Know About Fats and Heart Health
- What are some good ways to relieve holiday stress?
- What are some good ideas for ‘Fun at work’?
- What are some good sites for Java interview questions
- What are Some Good Python Packages for Machine Learning?
- What are some good tools to visualize MySQL database schema?
- What are some good books on advanced topics in Python?
- What are some good Python projects for an intermediate programmer?
- What are some good beginner's projects in Python?