- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are some good uses of NEEM plant that you know?
Neem is a unique tree and the neem leaf is one of the most complex leaves you can find on our planet.
It acts as a good antibacterial cleanser.
Its leaves are good for our gums and treating gum infections.
Eating its leaves keeps us healthy and gives us a long and healthy life.
It destroys Bacillus and other germs of deadly diseases like malaria, leprosy, syphilis, jaundice.
It treats constipation.
It is a boon for blood purification too.
It is a good remedy for myopia.
It relieves the weariness of daily activities.
It is useful for cough removal.
It cures even some sorts of tumors.
Overall it is a wonder plant and one must use it either for oral consumption or boil its leaves and consume its water.
- How does Neem plant helps to prevent diseases?
- What are some good educational activities for teenagers?
- What are some good ways to relieve holiday stress?
- What are some good sites for Java interview questions
- What are some of the universal vibrations that help you to recover from bad situations?
- What are some good tools to visualize MySQL database schema?
- Can you suggest some good lehenga designs for the bride?
- What are some social media terms I need to know now?
- What are the indications of Diarrhea in babies? Suggest some good treatment options.
- What are some good ideas for ‘Fun at work’?
- What are the Uses of Computer Network?
- What are the uses of data visualization?
- What are some facts about forests in India which everyone should know?
- You know that your husband is cheating on you, how you will bring him back?
- What you should know about VPN passwords?