- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Two numbers are in the ratio 5:3. If they differ by 18, what are the numbers?
Two numbers are in the ratio of $5 : 3$.
They differ by 18.
We have to find the numbers.
Let the numbers be $5x$ and $3x$.
Given that the difference of the numbers is $18$.
$5x - 3x = 18$
$2x = 18$
$x = 9$
Therefore, the numbers are $45$ and $27$.
- Python Program to Check If Two Numbers are Amicable Numbers
- Golang Program to check if two numbers are Amicable Numbers
- Program to print all the numbers divisible by 3 and 5 in C++
- Check whether the two numbers differ at one-bit position only in Python
- C# program to print all the numbers divisible by 3 and 5 for a given number
- Python program to print all the numbers divisible by 3 and 5 for a given number
- Why are there two Irelands? What are they called independently?
- Sum of the numbers up to N that are divisible by 2 or 5 in c programming
- Check if binary representations of two numbers are anagram in Python
- What are the Types of Activity Ratio?
- What are the Limitations of Ratio Analysis?
- What are pandigital numbers. Approach to find the pandigital Numbers using C++
- What are the pitfalls of the Price Earnings Ratio (P/E Ratio)?
- Count numbers which are divisible by all the numbers from 2 to 10 in C++
- What are the 5 most common teenage problems? what are the solutions?