- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Three beakers labeled as A, B and C each containing 25 mL of water were taken. A small amount of NaOH, anhydrous CuSO4 and NaCl were added to the beakers A, B and C respectively. It was observed that there was an increase in the temperature of the solutions contained in beakers A and B, whereas, in the case of beaker C, the temperature of the solution falls. Which one of the following statement(s) is (are) correct?
(a) (i) only
- In beakers A and B, the exothermic process has occurred.
- In beakers A and B, the endothermic process has occurred.
- In beaker C exothermic process has occurred.
- In beaker C endothermic process has occurred.
(b) (ii) only
(c) (i) and (iv)
(d) (ii) and (iii)
Correct Answer: (c) (i) and (iv)
Explanation: Exothermic processes will increase the temperature whereas endothermic processes will decrease the temperature.
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Maximum number of segments of lengths a, b and c in C++
- Find A and B from list of divisors in C++
- Count number of triplets (a, b, c) such that a^2 + b^2 = c^2 and 1<=a<=b<=c<= n in C++
- What were the ideals of French Revolution?
- Minimize (max(A[i], B[j], C[k]) – min(A[i], B[j], C[k])) of three different sorted arrays in C++
- Find multiple of x closest to or a ^ b (a raised to power b) in C++
- Count number of pairs (A <= N, B <= N) such that gcd (A , B) is B in C++
- Minimize (max(A[i], B[j], C[k]) – min(A[i], B[j], C[k])) of three different sorted arrays in Python
- Check if a + b = c is valid after removing all zeroes from a, b and c in C++
- Minimum positive integer value possible of X for given A and B in X = P*A + Q*B in C++
- Who were the major rulers of Gupta Dynasty?
- How were the trekkers of Kurangani hills saved?