- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What happens when a solution of an acid is mixed with a solution of a base in a test tube?
(a) (i) only
- The temperature of the solution increases
- The temperature of the solution decreases
- The temperature of the solution remains the same
- Salt formation takes place
(b) (i) and (iii)
(c) (ii) and (iii)
(d) (i) and (iv)
Correct Answer: (d) (i) and (iv)
Explanation: When acid is mixed with a solution of base it results in a neutralization reaction. Neutralization is an exothermic reaction that results in the formation of salt.
- What is EAI Solution?
- A Space Optimized Solution of LCS in C Program?
- What is Peterson's solution?
- DevOps – A Solution To Quick Releases
- Can I integrate the SAP Learning Solution with a LMS platform?
- What are the evaluations for EAI Solution?
- C program to find the solution of linear equation
- Solution of Difference Equations Using Z-Transform
- Mobile ip a complete solution for emerging communications
- Find the Number of Solution to Modular Equations using C++
- What is the difference between Solution Architecture and Cloud Architecture?
- Matrix Chain Multiplication (A O(N^3) Solution) in C++
- Find Cube Pairs - (A n^(2/3) Solution) in C++
- Find Positive Integer Solution for a Given Equation in C++