- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Give any four factors which are responsible for the destruction of forests.
Deforestation is the destruction of forests or large-scale cutting of trees on the land. It can be natural or man-made.
Humans clear forests for the following purposes :
(i) Construction of roads
(ii) Construction of buildings
(iii) Industrial development
(iv) For agricultural purposes to meet the increasing demand of food
There are some natural causes of deforestation like forest fire occurring due to lightning during a storm or by friction between dry branches of trees.
- Which British General was responsible for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
- What are the factors which affects the security of DES?
- What are Random Forests?
- Maximize the product of four factors of a Number in C++
- What are some facts about forests in India which everyone should know?
- What are the different types of forests found in India?
- Which are the universities in the US that give scholarships in script writing?
- Investigation of root cause and resource responsible for the deadlock in DB2
- What is factors which affect the implementation of programming language?
- Are there any Male animals which become pregnant?
- Give examples for the percentage of completion method
- How can women be responsible for their own safety?
- Which are the good brands for durable jeans for girls?
- What are the factors of Authentication in Information Security?
- C++ find four factors of N with maximum product and sum equal to N .
- Which kind of empowerment are Indian women lacking for?