- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
State the differences between TDD and BDD.
The differences between Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Framework (BDD) are listed below −
|1||This is driven by the developers.||This is driven by developers, QAs,
product owners, customers and
|2||This is mostly focused on the
coding implementation of the
functionalities of the application.||This is mostly focused on the
business scenarios of the product.|
|3||This is mainly used for unit
testing.||This is mainly for making developers,
testers, product owners, customers
and business analysts agree on
functional requirements of the
|4||The popularly used tools are
JDave, SpecFlow and so on.||The popularly used tools are
Cucumber, Gherkin, BeanSpec and
|5||TDD is known as Test Driven
Development.||BDD is known as Behavior Driven
|6||The designing of test cases is the
starting point of TDD.||The designing of scenarios is the
starting point of BDD|
|7||TDD is used for projects involving
third party tools and APIs.||BDD is used for projects involving the
end users interaction|
|8||TDD requires team members
having technical knowledge.||BDD does not require team members
with technical knowledge.|
|9||The probability of having defects
in the application is less.||The probability of having defects in
the application is more compared to
|10||Requires coordination among
the developers.||Requires coordination among
|11||Test cases are written with the
help of any programming
language.||Test cases are written in plain
- State the differences between copyright and patent
- State the differences between URI and URL in Computer Network.
- State differences between Data Driven and Keyword Driven Framework.
- State the difference between NBFC and Bank.
- State the difference between NSE and BSE.
- Differentiate between 5 state and 7 state process models.
- State the difference between file systems and DBMS?
- State the difference between capital reserve and revenue reserve.
- Difference between Fusion Welding and Solid State Welding
- Mention the differences between NIFTY and Sensex.
- Write the differences between VAT and GST
- State the difference between memcmp and memicmp functions in C language
- Differences between C++ and C#
- Differences between C and C#
- Differences between POP3 and IMAP