- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Differences between C++ and C#
C++ is a statically typed, compiled, general-purpose, case-sensitive, free-form programming language that supports procedural, object-oriented, and generic programming.
C++ is regarded as a middle-level language, as it comprises a combination of both high-level and low-level language features.
C# is a simple, modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft within its .NET initiative led by Anders Hejlsberg.
The following are the differences between C++and C#.
C++ has manual memory management, whereas memory management is handled automatically in C#.
C++ can be run on different platforms whereas C# is generally used only on Windows.
C++ code works faster than C# code.
Multiple Inheritance exists in C++, but you can’t achieve it in C#.
- Differences between C and C#
- Major differences between C# and Java
- Differences between C++ string == and compare()?
- What are the differences between C++ and Java?
- What are the differences between C and Java?
- What are the differences between C++ and Go?
- What are the differences between bitwise and logical AND operators in C/C++
- What are the differences between Thunderbolt and USB-C?
- What are the differences between struct and class in C++?
- What are the differences between constructors and destructors in C#?
- What are the differences between ref and out parameters in C#?
- What are the differences between a class and struct in C#?
- Differences between pass by value and pass by reference in C++
- What are the differences between -std = c++11 and -std = gnu++11?
- What are the differences between class methods and class members in C#?