- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Seema visited a Natural Gas Compressing Unit and found that the gas can be liquefied under specific conditions of temperature and pressure. While sharing her experience with friends she got confused. Help her to identify the correct set of conditions
(a) Low temperature, low pressure
(b) High temperature, low pressure
(c) Low temperature, high pressure
(d) High temperature, high pressure
Correct Answer: (c) low temperature, high pressure
Explanation: With the help of experiments it can be shown that gases can liquefy at low temperature and high pressures. As these factors affect the interactive force of molecules i.e. the molecules are able to establish a force of attraction between them on lowering the temperature and increasing pressure.
- Difference between Arc Welding and Gas Welding
- Gas Station in C++
- Electro Gas Welding – Definition, Equipment, Process and Applications
- Gas Metal Arc Welding: Working Principle, Advantages and Applications
- Interface Arduino with Gas Sensor
- Gas Turbine Power Plant – Parts, Working, Advantages and Disadvantages
- What are the components of a typical Gas Turbine Power Plant?
- Minimize Max Distance to Gas Station in C++
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding: Advantages, Disadvantages & Applications
- Count the total number of squares that can be visited by Bishop in one move in C++
- What to do if the high expectations of your parents put you under a lot of pressure?
- What are the different unit values that can be used with MySQL INTERVAL keyword?
- Compressing and Decompressing files in C#
- Prove that CFL is closed under union and star but not under intersection?
- Explain how the minimum of a scalar function can be found in SciPy using Python?
- C++ Program to Remove the Edges in a Given Cyclic Graph such that its Linear Extension can be Found