- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Figure shows a container filled with water. Which of the following statements is correct about the pressure of water?
$(a)$. Pressure at A > Pressure at B > Pressure at C
$(b)$. Pressure at A=Pressure at B=Pressure at C
$(c)$. Pressure at A Pressure at C
$(d)$. Pressure at A "
We know that pressure in liquids increases as the depth increases. Here, point B has more depth than point A and point C has greater depth than points A and B.
So, Pressure at A < Pressure at B < Pressure at C.
Therefore, option $(d)$ is correct.
- How to purify water at home without a water purifying machine?
- What is the best treatment to completely cure High blood pressure?
- How to check android mobile supports PRESSURE sensor?
- What is a High Pressure Mercury Vapor Lamp? – Construction, Working and Applications
- What to do if the high expectations of your parents put you under a lot of pressure?
- Container With Most Water in Python
- Container with Most Water in C++
- How to put the title at the bottom of a figure in Matplotlib?
- Align flex items at the beginning of the container with CSS
- Align flex items at the end of the container with CSS
- Align flex items at the center of the container with CSS
- Display the flex lines at the start of the container with CSS
- How do I extend the margin at the bottom of a figure in Matplotlib?
- Types of Electric Water Heater (Plate Heater, Immersion Water Heater, Geyser)
- How does the water inside a clay pot get cold?
- In what ways hot water is better over cold water to drink?