- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Choose the correct statement about inflammable substances from the following.They have
(a) low ignition temperature and cannot catch fire easily
(b) high ignition temperature and can catch fire easily
(c) low ignition temperature and can catch fire easily
(d) high ignition temperature and cannot catch fire easily
Correct Answer: (c) low ignition temperature and can catch fire easily
Explanation: Inflammable substances have low ignition temperature and can catch fire easily.
- Can we have a return statement in the catch or, finally blocks in Java?
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Construct the SLR Parsing table for the following grammar. Also, Parse the input string a * b + a.
- Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary?
- Analyse the following table and prepare a trend analysis (one of the techniques used in financial statement analysis)
- Getting data from temperature and humidity sensor using Arduino
- What are the biggest misconceptions that Indians have about India?
- Why do teenagers feel they have only rights and no responsibilities?
- Prepare cash flow statement for the following Balance sheet as on 31st March
- Can a try block have multiple catch blocks in Java?
- What is correct syntax of Python if statement?
- Show that the whole compilation process for statement A = B * C + 20, where A, B, C are of real types