- SAP Simple Logistics Tutorial
- SAP Simple Logistics - Home
- SAP Simple Logistics - Overview
- Main Components
- Simplification Item
- Business Partner
- SAP Simple Logistics - MIGO
- Check Simplification List
- SAP Fiori UX
- Deployment Types
- Supply Chain Planning
- Integrated Business Planning
- Create PIR
- MRP Procedures
- MRP Key Features
- Procurement Types
- Execute MRP Live
- Operational Procurement
- Invoice Management
- Contract Management
- Perform Procurement & Transfer Stock
- Execute Discrete Production
- Create a Business Partner
- Analyze Incoming Sales Orders
- Job Responsibilities
- SAP Simple Logistics Resources
- SAP Simple Logistics - Quick Guide
- SAP Simple Logistics - Resources
- SAP Simple Logistics - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP Simple Logistics - MIGO
In SAP ERP Business Suite, you have MB transactions which are used to maintain and display goods movement in the system. These MB transactions are replaced by single screen generalized transaction called MIGO.
Following points should be noted about MB transactions −
These MB transactions - MB01, MB02, MB03, MB04, MB05, MBOA, MB11, MB1A, MB1B, MB1C, MB31. MBNL, MBRL, MBSF, MBSL, MBST, and MBSU has been removed.
Transaction - MMBE_OLD has been replaced by transaction MMBE.
You can also use a Fiori App with name Stock Overflow.
Above mentioned MB transactions can’t be used in customer coding.
These transaction codes still exist in the system. However, when they are called from SAP Easy access it results in an error message.
These transactions will be discontinued soon. Hence, customer codes using these transactions should be replaced using functional module BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE.
Transaction Elimination/Dead Code
In SAP S/4 HANA, few of the transactions (Ex: ME21) have not been removed yet and few others are redirecting to a new transaction, VK01 is pointing to BP and MB03 is redirecting to MIGO or throwing error messages that these transactions are no longer available.
Note− Codebase for these transactions still exists in the system and has not been eliminated so you can have a dead code in my system.
You can select from the different options in the dropdown list.