- SAP PP Tutorial
- SAP PP - Home
- SAP PP - Introduction
- SAP PP - Common Tables
- SAP PP - Organization Structure
- Integration with Other Modules
- SAP PP - Master Data
- SAP PP - Bill of Materials
- SAP PP - Work Center
- SAP PP - Routing
- SAP PP - Demand Management
- SAP PP - Creating PIR
- Material Requirement Planning
- SAP PP - MRP List
- SAP PP - Long Term Planning
- SAP PP - Production Orders
- SAP PP - Production Order Change
- Production Order Confirmation
- Canceling Production Order
- SAP PP - Capacity Planning
- SAP PP - Capacity Leveling
- SAP PP - Goods Receipt
- SAP PP - Stock Overview
- SAP PP - Goods Issue
- SAP PP - Goods Issue Reversal
- SAP PP - Lean Manufacturing
- SAP PP - Reports
- SAP PP - Material Document List
- Stock of Multiple Materials
- List in Bill of Material
- SAP PP Useful Resources
- SAP PP - Questions Answers
- SAP PP - Quick Guide
- SAP PP - Useful Resources
- SAP PP - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP PP - Production Order Confirmation
To confirm Production Order, use T-code: CO15.
You can perform the following activities −
Generate the confirmation document
Consume raw materials or semi-finished goods
Good receipt of the finished goods or semi-finished goods
In the next screen, enter Production Order number and click the tick mark.
In the new window, enter the yield quantity that shows produce quantity to be declared.
Click the Goods Movement button at the top of the screen to confirm the automatic goods movement happening along with confirmation.
In the next window, you will see goods receipt and goods issue of the components.
Auto Goods Receipt (GR), production of material carried out with movement type 101 in the entry.
Auto Goods Issue (GI), consumption of components carried out using movement type 261 in the entry.
Click the save button at the top of the screen and you will get a confirmation message.
It will show a number of successful goods movement and failed count.