- SAP PP Tutorial
- SAP PP - Home
- SAP PP - Introduction
- SAP PP - Common Tables
- SAP PP - Organization Structure
- Integration with Other Modules
- SAP PP - Master Data
- SAP PP - Bill of Materials
- SAP PP - Work Center
- SAP PP - Routing
- SAP PP - Demand Management
- SAP PP - Creating PIR
- Material Requirement Planning
- SAP PP - MRP List
- SAP PP - Long Term Planning
- SAP PP - Production Orders
- SAP PP - Production Order Change
- Production Order Confirmation
- Canceling Production Order
- SAP PP - Capacity Planning
- SAP PP - Capacity Leveling
- SAP PP - Goods Receipt
- SAP PP - Stock Overview
- SAP PP - Goods Issue
- SAP PP - Goods Issue Reversal
- SAP PP - Lean Manufacturing
- SAP PP - Reports
- SAP PP - Material Document List
- Stock of Multiple Materials
- List in Bill of Material
- SAP PP Useful Resources
- SAP PP - Questions Answers
- SAP PP - Quick Guide
- SAP PP - Useful Resources
- SAP PP - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP PP - Integration with Other Modules
To perform Production Planning and Control activities, SAP PP is closely integrated with other SAP ERP modules: SAP Sales and Distribution (SD), SAP Material Management (MM), Quality Management, Finance Accounting, and Project System.
You can find a list of the following activities from Production Planning that are related to other SAP modules and integration with other modules.
SAP PP and SAP MM
This involves movement of goods, auto goods receipt.
It includes creating a reservation for Production Order/Planning.
Raising purchase orders with MRP Run.
Quotations and Vendor selection.
SAP PP and SAP SD
This is used to check the availability of material for production order.
To perform MRP Run, Requirement Types.
Bill of Material components and operation.
SAP PP and SAP FICO
Updating price in material master data.
Defining activity type in the cost center.
Assigning activity type to work center.
Production cost controlling
Posting accounting activities related to goods movement, material request, etc.
SAP PP and Project System
Assigning planning activities to WBS in the Project.
Running Material requirement planning at Project level (MD51). The procured material attached to WBS are reserved as project stock against the particular project.
The component attached to the network are planned at the plant level and are reserved as plant stock.
SAP PP and Quality Management
Inspection Type 03 for discrete and repetitive manufacturing.
Inspection Type 04 for both discrete and repetitive manufacturing.