- SAP HANA Tutorial
- SAP HANA - Home
- SAP HANA Introduction
- SAP HANA - Overview
- In-Memory Computing Engine
- SAP HANA - Studio
- Studio Administration View
- SAP HANA - System Monitor
- SAP HANA - Information Modeler
- SAP HANA - Core Architecture
- SAP HANA Modeling
- SAP HANA - Modeling
- SAP HANA - Data Warehouse
- SAP HANA - Tables
- SAP HANA - Packages
- SAP HANA - Attribute View
- SAP HANA - Analytic View
- SAP HANA - Calculation View
- SAP HANA - Analytic Privileges
- SAP HANA - Information Composer
- SAP HANA - Export and Import
- SAP HANA Reporting
- SAP HANA - Reporting View
- Bi 4.0 Connectivity to HANA Views
- SAP HANA - Crystal Reports
- SAP HANA - Excel Integration
- SAP HANA Security
- SAP HANA - Security Overview
- User Administration & Management
- SAP HANA - Authentications
- SAP HANA - Authorization methods
- SAP HANA - License Management
- SAP HANA - Auditing
- SAP HANA Data Replication
- SAP HANA - Data Replication Overview
- SAP HANA - ETL Based Replication
- SAP HANA - Log Based Replication
- SAP HANA - DXC Method
- SAP HANA - CTL Method
- SAP HANA - MDX Provider
- SAP HANA Monitoring
- SAP HANA - Monitoring and Alerting
- SAP HANA - Persistent Layer
- SAP HANA - Backup & Recovery
- SAP HANA - High Availability
- SAP HANA - Log Configuration
- SAP HANA SQL
- SAP HANA - SQL Overview
- SAP HANA - Data Types
- SAP HANA - SQL Operators
- SAP HANA - SQL Functions
- SAP HANA - SQL Expressions
- SAP HANA - SQL Stored Procedures
- SAP HANA - SQL Sequences
- SAP HANA - SQL Triggers
- SAP HANA - SQL Synonym
- SAP HANA - SQL Explain Plans
- SAP HANA - SQL Data Profiling
- SAP HANA - SQL Script
- SAP HANA Useful Resources
- SAP HANA - Questions and Answers
- SAP HANA - Quick Guide
- SAP HANA - Useful Resources
- SAP HANA - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP HANA Online Quiz
Following quiz provides Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) related to SAP HANA. You will have to read all the given answers and click over the correct answer. If you are not sure about the answer then you can check the answer using Show Answer button. You can use Next Quiz button to check new set of questions in the quiz.
Q 1 - Consider the differences between OLTP and OLAP system, which of the below statement is incorrect about an OLAP system?
A - It has more indexes as compared to an OLTP system
B - It process historical data
C - It has Normalized data as compared to an OLTP database
Answer : C
Few Indexes, while in Data Warehouse many indexes for performance optimization.
Many Joins, Data is normalized. Data Warehouse less joins and denormalized.
Less Aggregation, while in Data Warehouse lots of aggregations are used.
Q 2 - SAP HANA Administrator is using instance 00 to connect to HANA Studio. Which port is used in HANA system for this instance?
Answer : A
- Port 3615 should be open to connect to Database
- Port 31015 Instance No 10
- Port 30015 Instance No 00
- SSh port should also be opened.
Q 3 - A SAP HANA developer has two tables and while joining the tables he is getting output as number of rows in table A multiplied by table B. Which of the below Join type is used?
Answer : A
CROSS JOIN produces a result set which is the number of rows in the first table multiplied by the number of rows in the second table, if no WHERE clause is used along with CROSS JOIN. This kind of result is called as Cartesian Product.
Q 4 - Which of the below is used to handle queries and manipulates multidimensional data stored in OLAP cubes?
Answer : B
HANA can act as both relational as well as OLAP. When we use BW on HANA then we create cubes in BW and HANA will act as relational database and it will always produce a SQL Statement but when we directly access HANA views using OLAP connection then it will act as OLAP and MDX will be generated.
Q 5 - To recover SAP HANA database to the specific point, which of the below recovery type should be used?
C - Specific Log backup option
Answer : B
Point in Time.
Q 6 - In SAP HANA database, an administrator can see that log area is filling continuously and causing database to hang. What can be done to fix this issue?
B - Use backint destination type
C - Enable Automatic log backup
Answer : C
Enable Automatic log backup option: It helps you to keep log area vacant. If you disable this log area will continue to fill and that can result database to hang.
Q 7 - Which of the below migration method in SAP HANA allows you to export multiple packages to remote HANA server?
Answer : D
Delivery unit is a single Unit which can be mapped to multiple packages and can be exported as single entity so that all the packages assigned to Delivery Unit can be treated as single unit.
Users can use this option to export all the packages that make a delivery unit and the relevant objects contained in it to a HANA Server or to local Client location.
Q 8 - Which of the below option in HANA system allows you to perform analysis like Raw data, distinct value, etc. on a database table or on a Modeling view?
Answer : C
Data Preview gives you 3 options- Raw Data, distinct values, analysis.
Q 9 - Which of the below Modeling view in SAP HANA is specifically designed to execute Star schema queries?
Answer : B
Analytic views are designed to perform Star schema queries.
Analytic views contain atleast one fact table and multiple dimension tables with master data and perform calculations and aggregations.
They are similar to Info Cubes and Info objects in SAP BW.
Analytic views can be created on top of Attribute views and Fact tables and performs calculations like number of unit sold, total price, etc.
Q 10 - In SAP HANA Modeling, If a view is not activated how do you identify this by looking at the name of the view in package?