3 and 1/2 Star. Course is a very good start for beginners. I got fair bit of idea about SAP HANA. Could have been little more organised, less redundant (repetition of same information). Should have references/introduction to advanced topics.
SAP HANA Online Training
Learn SAP HANA Basics, SAP HANA-Modeling, Reporting, SAP HANA-SQL, and more!
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -4 hours
This course has been curated for anyone who has a basic knowledge of SQL. After completing these videos, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in administration and operations or implantation and modeling using SAP HANA.
SAP HANA Online Training Overview
SAP HANA is an in-memory data platform that is deployable as an on-premise appliance or in the cloud. It is a revolutionary platform, which is best suited for performing real-time analytics and developing & deploying real-time applications. At the core of this real-time data platform is the SAP HANA database, which is fundamentally different from any other database engine in the market today.
What will you learn in this course:
Create a Table using HANA Studio.
Create a Table using SQL Editor.
Create a Database View.
Create a user with Schema Access.
Open Definition Vs Open Content Vs Open Data Preview.
Introduction to Information Modeling.
Creating Package & Subpackage.
Connecting SAP Lumira to HANA Modeling Views.
Connecting Webi Dashboard to HANA DB.
Connecting MS Excel to HANA Modeling Views.
Data Provisioning SLT DXC.
Data Provisioning & Services.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Basic knowledge of SQL
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- SAP HANA - DW Concepts 09:47 09:47
- DW Schema Star Vs Snowflakes Vs Galaxy 08:08 08:08
- SAP HANA - SQL Concepts 07:50 07:50
- SAP HANA - SQL Joins Inner Vs Outer Vs Self 06:15 06:15
- SAP HANA - Studio Overview Theory 03:16 03:16
- SAP HANA - Architecture 07:13 07:13
- SAP HANA - Overview Row Vs Column Store 06:06 06:06
- SAP HANA - Look & Feel 08:08 08:08
- SAP HANA - Adding System to HANA Studio 04:32 04:32
- SAP HANA - Administration Console 03:57 03:57
- SAP HANA - System Monitor 02:05 02:05
- SAP HANA - Creating A New Schema 02:03 02:03
- SAP HANA - Create Table Using HANA Studio 04:26 04:26
- SAP HANA - Create Table Using SQL Editor 03:43 03:43
- SAP HANA - Table SQL Statements 05:10 05:10
- SAP HANA - Creating A Database View 03:16 03:16
- Open Definition Vs Open Content Vs Open Data Preview 04:30 04:30
- SAP HANA - Information Modeling Introduction 05:07 05:07
- SAP HANA - Creating Package & Subpackage 04:08 04:08
- SAP HANA - Attribute View 19:17 19:17
- SAP HANA - Analytic View 12:44 12:44
- SAP HANA - Calculated Column 07:00 07:00
- SAP HANA - Input Parameter/Variable 05:28 05:28
- SAP HANA - Calculation View Graphical 13:30 13:30
- Connecting SAP Lumira to HANA Modeling Views 03:59 03:59
- Connecting Webi Dashboard to HANA DB 09:40 09:40
- Connecting MS Excel to HANA Modeling Views 05:56 05:56
- SAP HANA - License Management 03:32 03:32
- SAP HANA - Analytic Privilege 06:39 06:39
- SAP HANA - Backup Mechanism 05:49 05:49
- SAP HANA - Data Import From Flat File 05:43 05:43
- SAP HANA - Data Provisioning SLT DXC 12:21 12:21
- SAP HANA - Data Provisioning & Services 11:08 11:08
- SAP HANA - Import & Export Delivery Unit 16:28 16:28
- SAP HANA - Creating A User With Schema Access 05:44 05:44
- SAP HANA - Creating Role 05:05 05:05
TutorialspointSimply Easy Learning
Tutorials Point originated from the idea that there exists a class of readers who respond better to online content and prefer to learn new skills at their own pace from the comforts of their drawing rooms.
The journey commenced with a single tutorial on HTML in 2006 and elated by the response it generated, we worked our way to adding fresh tutorials to our repository which now proudly flaunts a wealth of tutorials and allied articles on topics ranging from programming languages to web designing to academics and much more.
40 million readers read 100 million pages every month
Our Text Library Content and resources are freely available and we prefer to keep it that way to encourage our readers acquire as many skills as they would like to. We don't force our readers to sign up with us or submit their details either to use our Free Text Tutorials Library. No preconditions and no impediments, Just Simply Easy Learning!
We have established a Digital Content Marketplace to sell Video Courses and eBooks at a very nominal cost. You will have to register with us to avail these premium services.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now