- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Python Program for simple interest
In this article, we will learn about the calculation of simple interest in Python 3.x. Or earlier.
Simple interest is calculated by multiplying the daily interest rate by the principal amount by the number of days that elapse between the payments.
Simple Interest = (P x T x R)/100 Where, P is the principal amount T is the time and R is the rate
If P = 1000,R = 1,T = 2 Then SI=20.0 Now let’s see how we can implement a simple interest calculator in Python.
P = 1000 R = 1 T = 2 # simple interest SI = (P * R * T) / 100 print("simple interest is", SI)
simple interest is 20.0
Here the simple interest is obtained three arithmetic products and one arithmetic division.
Now let’s see the scope of the variables declared. As shown in the figure below all variables are declared in the global scope.
In this article, we learned about simple interest and it’s implementation using Python script.
- C Program for simple interest?
- Simple interest in Python Program
- Java Program to calculate Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Java Program to Calculate Simple Interest
- Compare simple interest and compound interest.
- Python Program for compound interest
- Python Program to Compute Simple Interest Given all the Required Values
- C Program for compound interest?
- Golang Program to Compute Simple Interest Given all the Required Values
- C Program for the compound interest?
- Menu Driven C++ Program for a Simple Calculator
- Simple program of Java
- Java Program to calculate Compound Interest
- How do I display real-time graphs in a simple UI for a Python program?
- Simple Healthy Tips for Software Engineers