- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Python Program for compound interest
In this article, we will learn about the solution and approach to solve the given problem statement.
Problem statement −We are given with three input values i.e principle, rate & time and we need to compute compound interest.
The code given below shows the process of computation of compound interest.
The formula used here is
Compound Interest = P(1 + R/100)r
P is the principal amount
R is the rate and
T is the time span
The implementation is given below
def compound_interest(principle, rate, time): CI = principle * (pow((1 + rate / 100), time)) print("Compound interest : ", CI) # main compound_interest(10000, 7.78, 2)
Compound interest : 11616.528400000001
All variables and functions are declared in global scope as shown in the figure below.
In this article, we learned about the approach to compute compound interest.
- C Program for compound interest?
- C Program for the compound interest?
- Java Program to calculate Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Java Program to calculate Compound Interest
- Compare simple interest and compound interest.
- Program to find compound interest in C++
- Java Program to Calculate the Compound Interest
- Python Program for simple interest
- C Program for simple interest?
- C++ program to find the rate percentage from compound interest of consecutive years
- Simple interest in Python Program
- Java Program to Calculate Simple Interest
- Python Program to Compute Simple Interest Given all the Required Values
- Compare fixed interest rate and floating interest rate