- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Simple interest in Python Program
In this article, we will learn about the calculation of simple interest in Python 3.x. Or earlier.
is calculated by multiplying the daily interest rate by the principal amount by the number of days that elapse between the payments.
Simple Interest = (P x T x R)/100
P is the principal amount
T is the time and
R is the rate
If P = 1000,R = 1,T = 2
Now let’s see how we can implement a simple interest calculator in Python.
P = 1000 R = 1 T = 2 # simple interest SI = (P * R * T) / 100 print("simple interest is", SI)
simple interest is 20.0
Here the simple interest is obtained three arithmetic products and one arithmetic division.
Now let’s see the scope of the variables declared. As shown in the figure below all variables are declared in the global scope.
In this article, we learnt about simple interest and it’s implementation using Python script.
- Python Program for simple interest
- C Program for simple interest?
- Java Program to calculate Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Java Program to Calculate Simple Interest
- Compare simple interest and compound interest.
- Python Program to Compute Simple Interest Given all the Required Values
- Golang Program to Compute Simple Interest Given all the Required Values
- Python Program for compound interest
- C Program for compound interest?
- Simple program of Java
- Program to find compound interest in C++
- C Program for the compound interest?
- Java Program to calculate Compound Interest
- Java Program to Calculate the Compound Interest
- Simple Chat Room using Python