- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Python Program to Compute Simple Interest Given all the Required Values
When it is required to compute a simple interest when the amount, rate and interest are given, a simple formula can be defined, and the elements can be plugged into the formula.
Below is a demonstration of the same −
principle_amt = float(input("Enter the principle amount...")) my_time = int(input("Enter the time in years...")) my_rate = float(input("Enter the rate...")) my_simple_interest=(principle_amt*my_time*my_rate)/100 print("The computed simple interest is :") print(my_simple_interest)
Enter the principle amount...45000 Enter the time in years...3 Enter the rate...6 The computed simple interest is : 8100.0
The principal amount, the rate of interest, and the time are taken as user inputs.
Another formula is defined to compute the simple interest.
This is assigned to a variable.
This is the computed value which is displayed on the console.
- Golang Program to Compute Simple Interest Given all the Required Values
- Python Program for simple interest
- Simple interest in Python Program
- Java Program to calculate Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Java Program to Calculate Simple Interest
- C Program for simple interest?
- Compare simple interest and compound interest.
- Program to count number of operations required to convert all values into same in Python?
- Python Program for compound interest
- Program to find minimum swaps required to make given anagram in python
- Java Program to Calculate the Compound Interest
- Program to find number of given operations required to reach Target in Python
- C Program for the compound interest?
- Program to count number of swaps required to group all 1s together in Python
- Python program to check if all the values in a list that are greater than a given value