- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Prove that the tangents drawn at the ends of a diameter of a circle are parallel.
We have to prove that the tangents drawn at the ends of a diameter of a circle are parallel.
Let $AB$ be the diameter of a circle and $p$ and $q$ be the two tangents.
$OA \perp p$
$OB \perp q$
$\angle 1 = \angle 2 = 90^o$
$p \| q$ (Two lines perpendicular to a line are parallel to each other)
- Find the Diameter or Longest chord of a Circle in C++
- Find the center of the circle using endpoints of diameter in C++
- Prove that the Cartesian product of a finite number of countable sets is countable?
- What are the architecture of Parallel Processing?
- How to create a bar chart using ggplot2 with dots drawn at the center of top edge of the bars in R?
- Find the other-end coordinates of diameter in a circler in C++
- Program to find the diameter of a n-ary tree in Python
- Build a radial gradient with the shape of a circle
- How can you clear a Matplotlib textbox that was previously drawn?
- Prove that the interface for a primitive type is an empty array in Java
- Java program to find the area of a circle
- Java program to find the circumference of a circle
- Python Program to find the area of a circle
- Find the area of a circle in C programming.
- Find the Area of a Circle in Java Program
- Java Program to Find the Perimeter of a Circle