- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Fill in the blanks:
A circle can have parallel tangents at the most ………….
We have to fill in the blank.
A tangent line to a circle is a line that touches the circle at exactly one point(the point of contact), never entering the circle\'s interior.
There is only one line parallel to a tangent and touching the circle at only one point.
A circle can have parallel tangents at the most two.
- How to set the fill color of a Circle using FabricJS?
- What are the most selfish acts you have ever witnessed?
- What is the most moving picture you have ever seen?
- Can a method have the same name as the class?
- ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax at zero fill column?
- How to replace blanks in a vector with the previous element in R?
- What is the most influential picture you have ever come across?
- What is the most interesting thing you have come across today?
- Counting pairs when a person can form pair with at most one in C++
- Maximize the profit by selling at-most M products in C++
- What is the most amazing wild-life picture you have every seen?
- What is the most shortest but influential story you have ever heard?
- Form the largest number using at most one swap operation C++
- Form the smallest number using at most one swap operation in C++
- Displaying at most 10 characters in a string in Java