- PHP 7 Tutorial
- PHP 7 - Home
- PHP 7 - Introduction
- PHP 7 - Performance
- PHP 7 - Environment Setup
- PHP 7 - Scalar Type Declarations
- PHP 7 - Return Type Declarations
- PHP 7 - Null Coalescing Operator
- PHP 7 - Spaceship Operator
- PHP 7 - Constant Arrays
- PHP 7 - Anonymous Classes
- PHP 7 - Closure::call()
- PHP 7 - Filtered unserialize()
- PHP 7 - IntlChar
- PHP 7 - CSPRNG
- PHP 7 - Expectations
- PHP 7 - use Statement
- PHP 7 - Error Handling
- PHP 7 - Integer Division
- PHP 7 - Session Options
- PHP 7 - Deprecated Features
- PHP 7 - Removed Extensions & SAPIs
PHP 7 - Performance
As per the Zend team, following illustrations show the performance comparison of PHP 7 vs PHP 5.6 and HHVM 3.7 on popular PHP based applications.
PHP 7 proves itself more than twice as faster, as compared to PHP 5.6 while executing Magento transactions.
PHP 7 proves itself more than twice as faster, as compared to PHP 5.6 while executing Drupal transactions.
PHP 7 proves itself more than twice as faster as compared to PHP 5.6 while executing Wordpress transactions.
Comparison of Dynamic Languages
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started