- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Paheli mixed flour and water and
(i) made a dough,
(ii) rolled the dough to make a chapati,
(iii) baked the chapati on a pan,
(iv) dried the chapati and ground it in a grinder to make powder.
Identify the changes (i) to (iv) as the changes that can be reversed or that cannot be reversed.
(i) Making of dough from flour and water is an irreversible change.
(ii) Rolling the dough to make a chapati is a reversible change.
(iii) Baking the rolled chapati on a pan is an irreversible change.
(iv) Grinding of dried chapati in a grinder is an irreversible change.
- Why a living person sinks and a dead person floats in water?
- MySQL query to return the entire date and time based on a string and format
- How can I make the balance between my best friend and lover?
- Python Program to Create a Class and Compute the Area and the Perimeter of the Circle
- Python Program to Form a New String Made of the First 2 and Last 2 characters From a Given String
- Why are there bumps on the F and J keys on a Keyboard?
- Find the Largest Top 10 Files and Directories On a Linux
- Display the Host Name and IP Address on a Tkinter Window
- How do I get the width and height of a Tkinter window?
- Create a table inside a MySQL stored procedure and insert a record on calling the procedure
- Golang Program to Create a Class and Compute the Area and Perimeter of a Circle
- How can I make a div with irregular shapes with CSS3 and HTM5?
- How can I get a list of databases and collections on a MongoDB server?
- Select and filter the records on month basis in a MySQL table?
- Find the Number of Pentagons and Hexagons on a Football using C++
- Make the Arduino sleep and then wake up