- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following are true when milk changes into curd?
Choose the correct option from below:
- Its state is changed from liquid to semi solid.
- It changes colour.
- It changes taste.
- The change cannot be reversed.
(a) (i) and (ii) are correct.
(b) (ii) and (iii) are correct.
(c) (i), (iii) and (iv) are correct.
(d) (i) to (iv) are correct.
Correct answer: (c) (i), (iii) and (iv) are correct.
Explanation: When milk changes to curd it becomes semi-solid. The taste of milk changes and the change is irreversible but there is no change in colour. It remains white only.
- What happens to a PCB when the state of a process changes?
- When a DB2 subprogram undergoes changes, do we need to BIND it with its program?
- How is milk converted into curd?
- The Biggest Changes in C++11
- Execute a script when the length of the media changes in HTML?
- What are the changes of class loaders in Java 9?
- Is it true that we should not add salt to curd?
- What are the new changes introduced in C++11?
- How to find the number of changes when tossing a coin in R?
- What is the execution result when non-SQL changes are made in the program without BIND?
- When a lot of changes are required in data, which one you choose String or StringBuffer in java?
- How to detect when an OptionMenu or Checkbutton changes in Tkinter?
- Commit changes on SAP BAPI Transaction
- What are the changes in Memory Management in Java 9?
- How to monitor Python files for changes?