- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is washing soda? State two properties and two uses of washing soda.
Washing soda is sodium carbonate decahydrate.
The two properties of washing soda are given below:
- It is a white crystalline solid and soluble in water.
- It is highly alkaline substance having property of removing dirt.
The two uses of washing soda are given below:
- Washing soda is used in soap, glass, and paper industries
- It is used in the manufacture of sodium compounds such as borax.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started