- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How many types of permanent tissue?
Plant tissues are classified as meristematic and permanent tissue.
Permanent tissues are derived from meristematic tissue.
The Permanent Tissues are those types of tissues that are completely grown, may be living or dead but lost their ability to divide.
Permanent Tissues are classified into two parts:
1.Simple Permanent Tissue
- Related Articles
- What are the types of simple permanent tissue?
- What is permanent tissue ?
- What is a permanent tissue?
- How many types of elements together make up the xylem tissue? Name them.
- Is epidermis a simple permanent tissue?
- How many types of wool are there?
- How many types of motion are there ?
- Synthetic fabric is of how many types?
- How many types of forces are there ?
- How many types of fibres are there?
- Different permanent license key types in SAP HANA
- Draw a flow chart on types of animal tissue.
- How many types of intent are in Android?
- How many different types of eclipses are there?
- How many types of JDBC Drivers are there?