- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can we wear nylon clothes every day?
Nylon is not a good enough fabric to be worn every day.
Nylon does not absorb moisture so sweat is trapped against the skin, which creates a breeding ground for odour and fungal infection.
An irritant known as formaldehyde is also found in nylon and has been linked to skin irritation and eye problems.
- Related Articles
- Why we don’t prefer to wear nylon clothes on a hot summer day?
- Why do we wear clothes?
- Why do we wear unstitched clothes?
- Which clothes we have to wear for summer?
- Why do we wear woollen clothes in winter?
- Why should we not wear clothes made of synthetic fibres (like nylon or polyester) while working in the kitchen?
- Why do we feel hot when we wear winter clothes?
- Why we wear warm clothes in winter and cotton clothes in summers?
- What type of clothes should we wear in summer?
- What type of clothes should we wear in summer? Why?
- Why do we need to wear different types of clothes?
- Why are synthetic clothes convenient to wear?
- What type of fabric or clothes do the skydivers wear?
- Why do we wear Spectacles?
- Is nylon fibre so strong, that we can use it to make parachutes?