- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Name any three diseases transmitted through vectors.
Examples of diseases transmitted through vectors are dengue fever, malaria, and Lyme disease.
Vector is the pathogen that acts as a vehicle or transport medium to transmit infectious agents to other living organisms. The illnesses caused by vectors are called vector-borne diseases.
Vector-borne diseases are caused by the transmission of an infection to humans and other animals by blood-feeding anthropods such as mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas.
For example, Mosquitos are the vector of Chikungunya disease caused by Chikungunya virus (CHIKV), Dengue caused by Dengue virus (DENV), Zika fever caused by Zika virus, and Malaria caused by Plasmodium. Vectors are the anthropods that act as a host for viruses.]
- How to find the union of three vectors in R?
- How many diseases are spread by mosquitoes?
- How does Neem plant helps to prevent diseases?
- Python program to find top three mostly occurred letters from company name
- Match any string containing a sequence of two to three p's.
- What are the different types of diseases occur in plants?
- Search by property name for any document with that property in MongoDB?
- What are the different types of brain diseases occur in humans?
- Vectors in Rust Programming
- How can we split the name string into three parts by using MySQL SUBSTRING_INDEX() function?
- Add two vectors using broadcasting in Numpy
- MySQL query to select three highest values and sort alphabetically on the basis of corresponding column with name
- IPC through shared memory
- Is it true that America can destroy any of its enemy or nation just through a click of a mouse?
- How to match two string vectors if the strings case is different in both the vectors in R?