- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
An electric current is passed through a conducting solution. List any three possible observations.
When an electric current is passed through a solution, three observations can be found as listed below:
1. The colour of the solution may be changed due to chemical effect of the current.
2. Bubbles can be found near electrodes.
3. The temperature of the solution may increase.
- Overview of Electric Current, Voltage, and Resistance Electric Current
- Three-Phase Electric Power
- Is there any alternative solution for static constructor in java?
- Heating Effect of Electric Current
- C program to find amount of volume passed through a tunnel
- Is Fully Autonomous Driving possible through TESLA AUTOPILOT?
- What is an Individual Electric Drive? (Types of Electric Drive)
- What is EAI Solution?
- What is a Group Electric Drive? (Types of Electric Drive)
- What is a Multimotor Electric Drive? (Types of Electric Drive)
- What is Peterson's solution?
- What is Electric Power?
- Is it possible for human beings to live without any goals?
- Get an enumerator that iterates through the List in C#
- How to iterate through a list in Python?