- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Learn how to security patches or updates automatically on ubuntu
Are you using Ubuntu Server or Ubuntu system? then you should also be aware that, high profile banks are likely to be targeted by criminals looking for Server information/Files. Should you really worry?. maybe! This article provides you awareness on – Installing Security Patches for updating automatically on Ubuntu.
Use the following command to install security patches automatically on Ubuntu
$ sudo dpkg-reconfigure -plow unattended-upgrades
While installing packages, it will ask permission from user as shown below –
Now click on
Ok by pressing enter key. Then, it will show the following screen as shown below-
Now click on OK by pressing the enter key. The above utility will write out the vital configuration files, and safety updates which will have to become automatic.
In the above article, we have learnt – Learn how to Security Patches or Updates Automatically on Ubuntu. In our next articles, we will come up with more Linux based tricks and tips. Keep reading!
- Learn How to Install Adobe Flash Player On Ubuntu 16.4.
- Learn How to Install SMPlayer in Ubuntu
- How to Enable Or Add Swap Space on Ubuntu 16.04
- How to Install Bower on Ubuntu
- How to install Doxygen on Ubuntu
- How to Install Grunt on Ubuntu?
- How To Install Jenkins on Ubuntu
- How to Install Webmin on Ubuntu
- How to Install ImageMagick on Ubuntu
- How to Enable or Install Byobu for Terminal Management on Ubuntu 16.04
- How To Install Apache Maven on Ubuntu
- How to Install Django 1.9 on Ubuntu
- How to Install Etherpad Lite on Ubuntu
- How to Install MongoDB on Ubuntu 16.04
- How to Install Python 3.4.4 on Ubuntu