- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
var firstValue=5; var secondValue=4; var result=firstValue & secondValue; console.log(result);
To run the above program, you need to use the following command −
Here, my file name is demo172.js.
This will produce the following output −
The value 5 has the binary 101 and 4 has 100.
5= 1 0 1 4= & 1 0 0 -------------------- 1 0 0 which is again 4. ---------------------
- UPDATE with logical AND operator in MySQL
- Logical Operator in Dart Programming
- Is there a “not equal” operator in Python?
- Explain the concept of logical and assignment operator in C language