- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In which of the following case evaporation of water will be the slowest?
(a) A tray of water kept in sunlight.
(b) A kettle of water kept on a burner.
(c) A glass of water kept in a room.
(d) A bucket of water kept on rooftop.
Correct answer: (c) A glass of water kept in a room.
Explanation: Evaporation is directly proportional to temperature so when temperature increases, evaporation also increases. Room temperature is the lowest temperature as compared to the temperatures of sunlight, burner and rooftop. So, a glass of water kept in a room has the slowest rate of evaporation.
- Types of Electric Water Heater (Plate Heater, Immersion Water Heater, Geyser)
- How to purify water at home without a water purifying machine?
- Minimum Number of Taps to Open to Water a Garden in C++
- Optimize Water Distribution in a Village in Python
- What are the health benefits of drinking jeera water daily?
- What are the health benefits of rice water for babies?
- Water on Mars. Is Life next?
- Find amount of water wasted after filling the tank in C++
- How does the water inside a clay pot get cold?
- In what ways hot water is better over cold water to drink?
- Trapping Rain Water in Python
- Maximum litres of water that can be bought with N Rupees in C++
- What can be done to control water pollution?
- Why a living person sinks and a dead person floats in water?
- Swim in Rising Water in C++
- Container With Most Water in Python