- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Paheli asked for a glass of water from Boojho. He gave her a glass of ice cold water. Paheli observed some water droplets on the outer surface of the glass and asked Boojho how these droplets of water were formed. Which of the following should be Boojho’s answer?
(a) Evaporation of water from the glass.
(b) Water that seeped out from the glass.
(c) Evaporation of atmospheric water vapour.
(d) Condensation of atmospheric water vapour.
Correct Answer: (d) Condensation of atmospheric water vapour.
Explanation: When the air touches the surface of ice cold glass, the water vapours of the atmosphere are condensed to form water droplets on the outer surface of glass.
- In what ways hot water is better over cold water to drink?
- How does the water inside a clay pot get cold?
- Types of Electric Water Heater (Plate Heater, Immersion Water Heater, Geyser)
- How to purify water at home without a water purifying machine?
- What are the health benefits of rice water for babies?
- Water on Mars. Is Life next?
- Why is water management important for us?
- Is drinking salty water good for health?
- Trapping Rain Water in Python
- What are the health benefits of drinking jeera water daily?
- Optimize Water Distribution in a Village in Python
- Minimum Number of Taps to Open to Water a Garden in C++
- Find amount of water wasted after filling the tank in C++
- Container With Most Water in Python
- Water and Jug Problem in C++
- Swim in Rising Water in C++