- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In today’s world of re-make films are lyricists still valued?
Movies and songs are always related. And being a film freak, I watch many movies and love to listen to movie songs. A song can be enjoyed only if the lyrics are meaningful along with that apt music. Let the film be a re-make, dubbed or a direct one, songs should dwell with the plot to and make the movie more appealing. To get all this coordination done, a better lyricist must be there.
One Song can make you feel the depth of love, while another song can bring your memories back, while another one can motivate you or make you emotional. All this happens only because of the meaningful lyrics that move us.
It is true that in this competitive world, value for words and emotions is decreasing. If the film has to be re-made in another language, the Director will convert the whole content as per the nativity of the language and presents the project from his angle.
A lyricist writing lyrics for a remake film has more challenges than the original writer of the song. He will not have the freedom that the original writer had. It becomes even more difficult for them if the original song is a super hit and popular. He has to fill the shoes which are really big because people will compare both the songs.
The lyricist should have the capability to play magically with words and to make the audience get connected with them. Still, I find that many lyricists are doing a good job and delivering catchy and meaningful lyrics in the remake films, which sometimes become more popular than the original numbers.
- How Nokia 3310 could still be relevant in today’s Smartphone Era?
- Do Superpowers still hold colonies around the world?
- Display today’s date in Java with SimpleDateFormat
- How are ordinary shares valued under no growth situation?
- How are redeemable and non-redeemable preference shares valued?
- Find yesterday’s, today’s and tomorrow’s date in Python
- Find Count of Single Valued Subtrees in C++
- Sum of Nodes with Even-Valued Grandparent in C++
- Explain subn() methods of “re” module in Python ?
- Python – Filter unique valued tuples
- Name the metal whose salt is used for making photographic films.
- What are the top 10 varieties of teas available in the world?
- What are the top 5 paradoxes in the world?
- Who are currently the best programmers in the world?
- What are Maandana paintings? Do they still exit?