- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In the given figure, $DE \| OQ$ and $DF \| OR$. Show that $EF \| QR$.
$DE \| OQ$ and $DF \| OR$.
We have to show that $EF \| QR$.
We know that,
If a line divides two sides of a triangle proportionally, then it is parallel to the third side.
In $\triangle POQ, DE \| OQ$,
In $\triangle POR, DF \| OR$,
From (i) and (ii), we get,
By converse of B.P.T.,
$EF \| QR$
- How to show a figure that has been closed in Matplotlib?
- How to show multiple images in one figure in Matplotlib?
- Change figure size and figure format in Matplotlib
- What are the differences between Fastag and QR Code?
- What are the differences between Barcode and QR Code?
- What are the differences between QR code and NFC?
- How do I show the same Matplotlib figure several times in a single IPython notebook?
- What are the differences between QR code, Barcode and NFC?
- What are the differences between Fastag, QR Code and NFC?
- De-normalization and Analytic views in SAP HANA
- Is Padmavati a historical or a mythology figure?
- Difference between SHOW INDEX, SHOW INDEXES and SHOW KEYS in MySQL?