- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
I have a startup but sometimes I lack motivation and feel like giving up. How can I keep myself motivated throughout?
When we start a new business, every day cannot be the same. Sometimes you have a cakewalk while some days put your patience to test. The one thing that makes a difference between success and failure is motivation. Those who can keep motivated themselves find success while failure becomes investable to those who yield to adversity. This is how you can keep yourself motivated even in the worst conditions −
Never Forget Your Dream
You should always remember what made you an entrepreneur and always keep your dream in mind. Although, it is easy to forget it (dream) but this is what can be the silver lining amid the dark clouds.
Celebrate Every Achievement
To keep up your passion and stay motivated, you need to have a check of every little progress you make, and whenever you achieve something no matter small or big in your course to build your business you must celebrate it. Such celebration will give you motivation in plenty and you will never look back.
Embrace Your Failures
There are times when you might fail and who doesn’t. Look around. Even legendary business tycoons see failure at least once. Let’s not get disappointed. Remember, the key to being a successful entrepreneur is the gut to embrace failure and learn from it and move on the path of success.
- I have a unique startup idea, but don’t know where to start? What should I do?
- How can I view the indexes I have set up in MySQL?
- I have a ribbon-like tongue and thousands of tiny sharp teeth I have a protective case to house my gills. who am I?
- How can I make myself busy without using a phone or social media sites?
- Identify me, who am I- I am a planet and I look like Earth"."
- Who am I?1. I don't have a true nucleus, cell organelle or plasma membrane.2. I have a nucleus and membrane-bound cell organelles. 3. I live on decaying organic matter. 4. I reproduce mainly by cell division. 5. I can produce my replica. 6. I am green, but don't have organs.
- What are the things I have to do every morning when I wake up?
- How can I get up early in the morning?
- How can I order in group but randomly with MySQL?
- Which of the following can sometimes be ‘zero’ for a moving body?(i) average velocity (ii) distance travelled (iii) average speed (iv) displacement(a) only (i) (b) (i) and (ii)(c) (i) and (iv)(d) only (iv)
- How can I search (case-insensitive) in a column using LIKE wildcard?
- Which of the following can sometimes be ‘zero’ for a moving body?i. Average velocityii. Distance travellediii. Average speed iv. Displacementa. Only ib. i and iic. i and ivd Only iv
- How can I use 'Not Like' operator in MongoDB?
- I have recently sold a property worth Rs. 20 Lakh but I have no clue where to invest this money and get decent returns. Please suggest!