- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to use Almond Oil to reduce dark circles under eye?
Dark circle is a serious problem which not only makes our skin dull but can cause health issues if ignored. There are many causes of dark skin under your eyes and that can be tiredness, lack of sleep, aging, hormonal changes, etc.
There are many beauty treatments, creams, gels, etc. used to treat this problem. However, homemade remedies are a safe bet, the ones using almonds being the most effective. Almonds are rich in Fibre, Protein, Fat Vitamin E, Manganese, Magnesium and contain a decent amount of copper, vitamin B2 which helps in recovering blood flow, lower sugar level, and reduces cholesterol and sugar.
Here are the different ways of using almond to get rid of dark circles:
Apply a mixture of honey and almond oil, in equal parts, under the eye and wash with plain water after 10 minutes. This procedure has to be followed twice a day, morning and evening.
Almond oil with Avocado − Avocado contains Vitamin B, K, and E along with fatty acid which helps in keeping our skin moisturized. A paste of almond and avocado is effectively reduced dark circle. To make the paste take 5 to 6 drops of almond oil and 2 to 3 slices of avocado, mix it will and apply underneath your eyes for 15 minutes before washing with normal water.
Almond oil with milk − This combination not only helps in reducing dark circle but also keeps skin moisturized. Take little milk and sweet almond make a paste and apply it under your eyes. Wash it off after 10 to 15 minutes.
Almond oil with chamomile oil − Take 8 to 10 drops of almond oil and 2 to 4 drops of chamomile oil, mix it will and massage the mixture around your eyes for 2 to 3 minutes. Leave it overnight and wash it in the morning with normal water.
- How to draw concentric circles with dark borders in R?
- How to get rid of dark circle under my eyes?
- How to use rice bran oil for perfect hair care?
- Which oil is better for cooking, mustard oil or coconut oil?
- How to take care of your eye sight?
- How to create empty circles with CSS?
- How to draw concentric circles in R?
- How to detect the eye in OpenCV using C++?
- How to track the eye in OpenCV using C++?
- How to plot thousands of circles quickly in Matplotlib?
- Use ObjectId under findOne() to fetch a specific record in MongoDB?
- How to secure your data from the Dark Web?
- Emerging Possibilities with Eye Tracking
- How does Sandalwood Oil help the skin?