- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to setup Chrome driver with Selenium on MacOS?
We can set up Chrome driver with Selenium on MacOS by the following steps. First we have to download the chromedriver.exe file from the below link − https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/chromedriver/downloads
Based on the local Chrome browser version, click on the link for download. In the next page, choose the option chromedriver_mac64.zip link for download for MacOS.
Once the download is completed, a zip file gets created. We have to unzip it and we shall have a file called chromedriver. Next, launch the Finder window and click on the Go menu from the top. Then, click on the Go to Folder.
Enter /usr/local/bin and select Go (check if the bin folder is present. If it is absent, we have to create one) and copy the chromedriver file that we downloaded inside the directory /usr/local/bin.
- How do I pass options to the Selenium Chrome driver using Python?
- How to run Selenium tests on Chrome Browser using?
- How to save as PDF on Chrome using Selenium
- How to open chrome default profile with selenium?
- Installing MySQL on macOS
- How to get text with selenium web driver in python?
- Downloading with chrome headless and selenium.
- Downloading a file at a specified location through python and selenium using Chrome driver.
- How to invoke the Chrome browser in Selenium with python?
- How to mute all sounds in chrome webdriver with selenium?
- How to change user agent for Selenium driver?
- How to launch Chrome Browser via Selenium?
- How to handle chrome notification in Selenium?
- What is Selenium Internet Explorer Driver or IE Driver?
- What is selenium web driver?